Mark Mills is the Lead Pro Coach for CSW in South Carolina. He has been training and teaching since 1990. Originally training in traditional Okinawan Karate and Japanese Jiu-Jitsu he was fortunate to meet and train with Sifu Francis Fong who introduced him to Sifu Dan Inosanto, Ajarn Chai, and Sensei Erik Paulson. Mark teaches full time out of his family run school, Columbia Martial Arts & Fitness in Lexington, SC with his wife Tonya. CMA, founded in 1993, continues to develop students using the tenets of JKD – progressively adapting contemporary training methods to help students reach their highest levels of physical and mental achievement.
- Lead Pro Coach under Erik Paulson
- Senior Associate Instructor in Filipino Martial Arts and Jun Fan/JKD under Sifu Dan Inosanto
- Associate Instructor in Wing Chun under Sifu Francis Fong
- Apprentice Instructor in Muay Thai under Ajarn Chai
- Brown Belt and Affiliate Instructor in RCJ Machado BJJ under Prof. Carlos Macahdo
- Black Belt in Shinto Yoshin Ryu Jiu Jitsu under Troy Price
- Crossfit Level 1 Certified
Mark has trained with many other instructors in seminars and classes thru the years.