We are a martial arts and physical fitness training gym in Branchburg, NJ. We offer classes ranging from Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do, Muay Thai, Kali, and fitness kickboxing, perfect for everyone of all ages and experience levels.
Michael began his formal education in martial arts in 1997 at Princeton Academy of Martial Arts Sifu/Guru/Arjan Rick Tucci. Michael was a staff and lead instructor at Princeton Academy of Martial Arts (PAMA) for 20 years. Michael has professionally trained thousands of individuals in martial arts, physical Fitness and self defense. He is well versed and continues to stay current and understands that martial arts and physical fitness are a journey with no destination. Michael is also the owner and Director of Training for Justifiable Force NJ’s Premier training group focusing on all aspects of personal defense.
- Full Instructor Jeet kune Do/ Jun Fan Gung fu under Sifu Rick Tucci
- Full Instructor Filipino martial Kali/Silat arts under Guro Rick Tucci
- Full Instructor in Muay Thai/ Thai Boxing under Grandmaster Chai Sirisute founder of the WTBA
- Silver Glove in Savate under Nicholas Saignac
- Affiliate instructor in Martial Blade concepts under Michael Janich
- Gracie Survival Tactics Instructor
- Law Enforcement Physical Conditioning Instructor
- CPR/AED Instructor AHA
- Instructor in Knife Fighting Concepts under Peter Weckauf