Art of Survival
5280 Baltimore Drive
La Mesa, CA 91942
David is a native of San Diego. After High school, he joined the Army as an infantry man were he would later spend twelve months on a combat tour in Iraq. David would receive a combat infantry badge, and purple heart for fighting against terrorist. After completing his military duty he graduated from San Diego State University with a degree in Political Science.
David started training in martial arts in high school as a wrestler. During college he trained in Muay Thai for several years, and has also trained at some of the top MMA schools in San Diego. After returning from a combat tour David started to train in Krav Maga and currently trains in all aspect of self-defense on a regular basis.
- Combat war veteran
- Directly trained in Israel with former commander of the IDF
- Completed Krav Maga Global’s 180 hour instructor certification
- Blue Belt in Gracie Jiu-jitsu
- National Academy of Sports Medicine personal certified personal trainer
- DVRT (Dynamic Variable Resistance Training) Certified coach